Dispensing Optician, Cambridge
Work with the highest quality brands, while providing a very professional service to customers. With further opportunities for leadership and directorship roles, this is a position not to be missed! This is an extremely forward-thinking styling practice that prides itself on its quality products and services. It is a great family-run business with an excellent close-knit team ethos. The practice is growing and continues to develop each year, including international trips to suppliers and a new refit planned for the very near future. The practice has been nominated and has also won a number of optical awards for the best practice. If you are motivated by providing first-rate levels of customer service, whilst working with very high-quality brands then this is the opportunity for you!
- £22,000 - £31,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Bonus Scheme + GOC and ABDO fees paid for + Paid for International Trips + Pension.
- Forward thinking, very modern styling practice with opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Won a number of optical awards for best practice.
- Small, family-run independent, with excellent close-knit, team ethos.
- Fees covered for GOC, ABDO and international trips to suppliers.
- Very good staff retention rate.
- Deals with very high-quality products in addition to usual brands.
- Training and development schemes available for a Dispensing Optician wanting to develop personally and professionally - with costs covered.
- Provide a first-rate, positive service to customers and develop a strong rapport.
- Play an important role in a close-knit, team environment where you are a valued member.
- Work with higher-end, quality brands.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including 28 days holiday, fees covered and pension.
- International trips to suppliers each year.
- Free on-site parking in Cambridge.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!