Audiologist Job, Stoke
Excellent new practice based Audiologist job, Newcastle-under-Lyme working with highly established team of hear care professionals offering state of the art facilities, training and career development.
Newcastle-under-Lyme - Stoke
- Flexible principally multi-site practice based role with some element of field work so driving license required
- General working Mon-Sun 9am-5:30pm with 30 minute break and some regular weekend work also required
- Our client can consider full or part time employed candidates for this position 3+ days per week
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to £30,000 + potential bonus £600+-per month + for limited time £5000 'Golden handshake'
- 20 days holiday + bank, all professional fees paid, CET provided and additional benefits negotiable
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered and fully qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- State of the art facilities purpose built facilities
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs