Dispensing Optician - Redhill, Surrey
Company: Redhill Specsavers Opticians
Role: Dispensing Optician (Full Time Role – 40 hours per Week)
Salary: £21,000 PA
Location: Specsavers Redhill, 1-2 Central Parade, London Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1LY
Specsavers Opticians are seeking to recruit a full time, experienced GOC registered Dispensing Optician.
Duties of the role will include:
· To carry out ophthalmic dispensing services to the highest standards
· To maintain patient records to a professional standard
· Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses to customers of all ages
Qualifications / Skills required:
· Full registration as a Dispensing Optician with the GOC
· Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the college of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC.
· Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
· Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
To apply for this post, please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the post.
Closing date for applications: 18/02/2019
For more information please contact George Coleing at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org