Optometrist Job, South Cambridgeshire
If the prospect of working within a traditional independent practice with a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere appeals to you, this could be the opportunity for you.
The company has 6 practices in the area, is well established and well known for making all patient feel part of the family.
As an Optometrist you will quickly become part of a close, experienced team and give the ability to prosper within a 3rd generation independent business.
- Independent, family owned group of 6 practices established for over 80 years
- Working hours
- 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or Part-Time
- 30 minute testing times
- 1 test rooms in each practice
- 4 Staff members including DO's, OA's
- Competitive salary of up to £60,000!
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Company offers excellent facilities including:
- Topcon Fundus cameras
- Trial frames
- Slit lamp
- Very friendly, pressure free, relaxed atmosphere creating a superb environment for both patients and employees alike
- Closed on Sundays and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- You will be working alongside the owners of the business, within a close knit, family based team of professionals
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Free Parking around the practice
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'Apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs