Optical Assistant Role, Hatfield, London
Fantastic Part time Optical Advisor position, with an established Independent practices. This company is innovating, proactive and community focussed.
The position has fantastic career prospects and a large amount of personal development and training opportunities. They offer a supportive and happy working environment, working with uniquely experienced optical professionals
Location - Hatfield
- Full time - 5 days per week (3 weekdays and 2 weekend days)
- Part time - 3 days per week (2 Weekdays and 1 day of the weekend)
- 28 days holiday
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- High end, independent group
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, supportive, open and focused.
- Pension and bonus scheme
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospects. Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Full dispensing capabilities including contact lens teaching skills required
- Minimum 2 years' experience within optics
- Strong communication skills, with a clear customer focus.
- Passionate about fashion and frame styling
- Willing to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs