Full Time Optometrist Job, Skelmersdale
Full time Optometrist, Skelmersdale, excellent career path, up to £45,000 FTE basic
Exclusive opportunity within clinically focused, high performing practices in Skelmersdale!
Our client is looking for a friendly, customer focussed Optometrist who is keen to work in a modern practice setting and passionate about providing the highest level of clinical care to each patient.
- Modern practice with 3 test rooms
- Flexible and accommodating on days/hours
- Full time role, 5 days per week with 1 in 4 weekends off
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat 9am - 5:30pm, Thurs/Fri 9am - 6:30pm and 10am - 4pm Sun
- All the latest equipment, including OCT, creating an exceptional working environment
- 20 mins test time
- Long term career and training prospects
- Plenty of front of house staff to provide support
- Flexible salary of up to £45,000 with competitive benefits package
- Working within a professional team, offering continuity of care to growing patient base
- Clinical development with practice involved in specialist services
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813 452.