Full Time or Part Time Optometrist (Relocation Package if required
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to perform at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We are looking for an Optometrist to join our talented teams within our long established practices; Memory Opticians located in Salisbury and Amesbury.
At Memory Opticians, we have an enviable reputation built over 36 years providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. As independent practices, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers.
Our fully trained practice team will carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. We also invest continuously in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- Contact Lens assessments and aftercare.
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
- Any additional clinical services would be a bonus
- A First, 2:1 or 2:2 in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Minimum of 5 years working in retail optometry
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition
- Demonstrate an ability to deal tactfully and efficiently with patients of all ages and abilities.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Weekdays: 9.00am to 5.30pm, includes Saturdays with a day off in the week
- Flexible approach to working practices.
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
- Three or four days a week or full time
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you!