Full or Part Time Optometrist
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to perform at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We are looking for an exceptional Optometrist to join our talented teams within our long established practice, Peter Bowers Optometrist, located in Stone, Staffordshire.
At Peter Bowers Optometrist, we have an enviable reputation built over 33 years of providing the local communities with exceptional eyecare. As independent practices, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers.
Our fully trained practice team will carry out pre-screening and visual field tests prior to the Optometrist seeing the patient. We also invest continuously in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To be an integral part of a patients eyecare journey
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic privileges including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme amongst others.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy, the secret ingredient that resulted in us achieving the Number one spot on the coveted list - Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we would love to hear from you.