Optometrist - Opportunity to be developed
The company in question is one of the most favourable multiples to work for and is looking for an passionate optometrist to join their long-standing team in their practice in Chatham. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this previously voted Number 1 Company to work for in the UK.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset that complements the rest of their passionate team members. The company are willing to pay very competitively (up to £64,000 basic) for the right candidate.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25 minute testing times
- Amazing, and achievable, bonus structure
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CGO (clinical governance optometrist) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%)
How do I find out more information?
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact Jorge on email@example.com or on 0207 199 8641 to arrange a free career consultation.
- GOC registered or the ability to be
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Team and self-motivated
*if you cannot provide the above requirements then please do not apply for this position! But there will be others that you may be suitable for!
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Apply for Optometrist - Opportunity to be developed
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly