Optometrist - Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for the role of newly qualified or experienced Optometrist to work in our fast-paced Specsavers stores in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
Is this opportunity the one for you?
If you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you. The following helps, of course:
- A very competitive salary package of up to £55,000 for the right candidate!
- Incentivised bonus structure based on individual performance
- A clear direction in your optical career
- Personal and clinical development opportunities
- Opportunity for JVP pathway progression, to own your own store in the future!
- GOC and college fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Medical and dental
- A bespoke package to suit the individual
- Full time or part time hours considered with flexible weekend rota!
If you choose to work in this store you will not just be another Optometrist – you will be well and truly valued as an essential part of the team, that’s for sure.
Life in a large store
This large Specsavers store has a total of 8 test rooms and a team of 4 Optometrists, so plenty of opportunity to grow with the support of clinical professionals around you.
The store is well established and has been in business for well over 20 years, working with state of art equipment as all test rooms have brand new Auto Phoropter Refractor heads for your ease.
To work for this store means you will be contributing to the ongoing growth of this fast-paced, forward thinking business. If you are looking for progression within your career then anything is possible - from pre-reg supervision to development into becoming a partner of your own Specsavers store. This really is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptional team that are passionate about delivering the best patient care possible.
For more information on this position or to apply please contact Sophie Ayland at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.