Optometrist, Port Talbot
There will be plenty of training and development opportunities to further experience and understanding of specialist areas. The store has grown and developed with a very high staff retention rate. With a generous salary package, which includes private healthcare, it is a fantastic opportunity for Optometrists in the Port Talbot area to positively impact the future of the business.
- £36,000 - £40,000 + 5 Weeks Holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare.
- Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot.
- Very modern, totally refurbished in March 2018.
- Soon to be offering low vision - only store in the area offering it.
- Strong support from directors and other senior Optometrists.
- Practice on two levels with testing rooms both upstairs and downstairs.
- Excellent team environment with a huge support network.
- Daily huddle before work to discuss events for the day.
- Part Time Optometrist.
- Development plans available to those wanting to further understanding of specialist areas.
- Use and develop understanding of new optical equipment such as an OCT.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including 5 weeks holiday, pension and private healthcare.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT in a super modern practice.
- Soon to be offering low-vision service - only store in the area to do so.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!