Fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to develop their career. This is a full-time position where a four- or five-day role is available. This superb Independent practice gives you the chance to focus on the highest standard of customer services. This is an Independent that is open to supporting your specialist interests and can offer training and potentially full funding for key courses. Work alongside a fantastic team who are passionate about the field, in a modern and fully-furnished practice. This Opticians is well-respected and strives itself on delivering the best customer journey alongside ethical dispensing which is at the heart of the stores' ethos.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + 5 Weeks Holiday + BH + Pension + Professional Fees Paid + CET
- Superb and well-respected Independent Opticians
- Top of the range equipment including an OCT in a well kitted out practice
- Support and development to further your career as an Optometrist
- Focus on the quality of customer care - not the quantity!
- Tests between 30 - 45 minutes
- Parking Available
- Full Time position
- Longer testing and dispensing times - delivering quality not quantity
- Enhanced Optical Services - accreditations available
- Earn bonus even though there are no pressured targets!
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including Bonus, Pension, CET, 5 Weeks Holiday + BH
- Work within a very supportive Independent where development is centric to their aspirations
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist position, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!