Hyde, Greater Manchester
Full or Part-time - 4 or 5 days per week.
Up to £19,500 depending on experience
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic experienced optical assistant in our long established practice in Hyde. We pride ourselves on a patient centred approach to eye-care and our patients expect a tailored approach to their needs.
We see patients of all ages and provide a number of enhanced services including diabetic screening.
The role covers all aspects of being an optical assistant, spectacle dispensing, contact lens teaching, store standards, order placing, making appointments, adjustments etc. Applications should be made to the store manager Louise Bell FBDO.
The ideal candidate can expect:
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays.
- Some flexibility in working hours.
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution.
- Staff discount on glasses and contact lenses.
The ideal candidate should:
- The ideal candidate needs to be experienced and at, or working towards senior Optical Advisor level.
- Be based a commutable distance from the practice.
- Available for interview in the next two weeks.
To Apply: Please submit your CV below or contact 0161 368 7460 for queries.