Here you can benefit from earning additional incentives, whilst working in a relaxed environment with no individual sales pressures or targets, where the Optometrist's focus is always on the patient. Receive education to develop your own skills, as well as being encouraged to put forward ideas to shape your career path with the company. If you are looking to further your clinical skills as an Optometrist and develop enhanced optical services, you will receive support and encouragement from a great team to achieve this. Also receive product training from Zeiss as well as specialised OCT training.
- £50,000-£55,000 + 5 weeks + Extra Day for your Birthday + Bank Holiday + Pension + Fees Covered
- Reputable independent opticians with loyal customer base.
- Latest optical equipment including an OCT.
- Zeiss product training for all Optometrists.
- Great team atmosphere and incentives.
- Open to Full-Time and Part-Time.
- Progress and develop your role and yourself as an Optometrist.
- Ability to gain enhanced optical accreditations.
- Great social events to get involved with.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension.
- Independent with great support team.
- Extra day off each year for your birthday.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!