Dispensing Optician / Optical Manager - South Woodham
Optical Manager - South Woodham
Join Asda and you won’t just be part of a fast-paced culture. You’ll be part of a single-minded mission to save our customers money every day. It’s a simple idea that makes every day a real adventure. As well as outstanding development, there’s a buzzing atmosphere you’d expect in a place where everyone works together because everyone counts.
About Asda Optical
People come to Asda Optical for expert advice and the same fantastic low prices they see elsewhere in the store. Even on designer frames, great value is part of our mission to make every day more affordable. No wonder we’re adding to our in-store opticians, which already number more than 80 nationwide. Our Optometrists and Optical Managers work together to craft a professional service that customers really trust. They’re experts not robots, and they make a point of being as warm and friendly as any of our other colleagues. To stay at the cutting edge, they make the absolute most of the training we have to offer, while our commitment to CPD keeps their career prospects looking their best.
About the role
If you’re looking for an adventure in eye care, you’ll find it every day at Asda’s in-store practice. Here you’ll bring more than an outstanding knowledge of frames and lenses. You’ll also be single-minded about providing customers with great optical products at great value. Full of fresh ideas, you’ll inspire your team to come up with even better ones. Together, you’ll drive forward sales while aiming to become the number one choice for the local community.
The ins and outs
• You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Optical practice
• Ensure customers get the best optical products, legally dispensed
• Plan efficient eye test and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs
• Take responsibility for training and coaching colleagues
What you’ll need
• You must be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
• And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
See more at www.ASDA.jobs