Optometrist - Swindon, Wiltshire
This is an excellent chance to join the largest, most successful, worldwide company that would offer a secure, stable and fulfilling career. We have a fantastic opportunity available in one of our stores in Swindon, Wiltshire.
To complete eye examinations/contact lens appointments, and drive conversions and the average order value through delivering excellent customer service, whilst trading Safe and Legally.
What’s on offer?
- Full time or part time opportunities available and flexible hours
- Package dependant on experience, however extremely competitive and rewarding
- Bonus package worth up to £7,000 per annum
- Holiday – 33 days
- Medical care cover
- Progression and development with JVP Pathway, ILM Management or Clinical specialism enhancement courses, Pre reg supervision
- Potential relocation package for the right candidate
About the store and location:
- Specsavers Swindon is considered a large store with 11 test rooms
- Working within a team of over 70
- State of the art equipment
- Swindon within ceremonial county of Wiltshire, in South West England.
- Great location, it is midway between Bristol, 35 miles to the west and Reading, 35 miles to the east. London is 71 miles (114 km) to the east.
- Within easy access to the store via trains, busses and local parking available
- All candidates MUST be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority.
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication - both verbal and written
What happens next?
For more information regarding this brilliant opportunity please call Ben Bushby on 01566 771892 or email email@example.com
Specsavers has been going from strength to strength, ever since the business started back in 1984. We strive for the highest clinical standards – and believe that the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support. The business has nearly 1,500 stores across 12 countries – and is still growing. We want you to be part of this outstanding success story.