Ever considered a Domiciliary role before? 75K package
Have you ever considered a career in Domiciliary work or had wanted to know about such a career opportunity? Domiciliary is home care optometry and this company are the UK’s leading home-visiting optician specialist company in Optics, who are highly recommended by every professional board and association such as the AOP.
This domiciliary company are the longest established home eye care service providers being established over 30 years ago, and allow you to use the latest portable equipment in order to carry out the eye care service that they would otherwise not be able to have.
They offer a great bonus structure as the eye test would be free if they purchase a pair of spectacles at the time of the test resulting in an average of £21,000 in bonus on top of your basic salary. The minimum earnt last year in terms of bonuses was £13,000 and the maximum earnt was £35,000 so with the already competitive salary that you would receive, annually speaking you would have the potential to earn a very large income.
This Company is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for either a full-time or a part-time position within their domiciliary company and they are the most favourable of optical companies to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
This position is allocated to Liverpool so upon application we will discuss the possible locations of which you would be able to travel to within this industry. You would work from a radius of your own home as you will not have to report to an office or practice in the morning. The optometrist would start with the furthest away location and continue to work closer to home throughout the course of the day.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Monday to Friday work only (No weekend work)
- Test 6 - 8 patients a day
- Basic salaries vary depending on the amount of years you are qualified;
- NQ - £38,000
- 2 years - £42,000
- 3 years - £44,000
- 4 years - £46,000
- 5 years - £48,000+ (up to £60k)
- Average Bonus - £21,000, most earnt last year was £35,000
- You will receive a company car with petrol, MOT, Tax, maintenance and insurance paid for by the company
- Be given a company tablet and company phone to work from
- Upon employment you will undergo a comprehensive 4 week training before even heading out into the field alone
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Recruitment Consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Ever considered a Domiciliary role before? 75K package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly