Optom Manager Vacancy - Dubai
**Ever Wanted to Work in Dubai and Earn £80K Tax Free? Read Further**
We are currently representing a Major Client in the Middle East of whom are looking for 3 Very Experienced Optical Managers to run 3 seperate stores:
- Small store of 4 staff – generally generate 1 million in revenue
- Medium store of 8 staff – 2.5 million in revenue
- Mega store – 16 – 18 staff – 5 million in revenue
They are the Leading Eyewear & Eyecare brand in the Middle East, whose core business is dedicated to vision, the company activated its first major campaign since the launch of its renewed brand identity in late 2016.
Whether you are an Optometrist or an Dispensing Optician or a Ambitious Practice Manager, you can all apply for this unique position as long as you have a Great Track Record in Revenue for your Company / Practice.
Bringing together some of the most followed influencers on the Middle East’s social media sphere, the main campaign film is an ode to women of the region, and is built on an empowering message: One which emphasizes on having a strong “vision”, as in the ability to imagine and plan her future the way she sees it.
The Job Itself
Manager at this level will lead 1st & 2nd ranked stores of this Company in GCC to achieve financial targets through efficient People leadership & Management and store operations management to deliver outstanding customer service experience and build a strong long term relationship with customers & VIPs.
Key Performance Indicators: -
- Sales & Gross Margin: - Generate sales revenue of more than SAR 20M per annum with a scope of projected increase of 10% year over year. Monitor Sales generated per square foot and identify potential effectiveness in improving store layouts. Real Entrepreneur by nature with clear business acumen skills.
- Inventory Management :- Monitor stock turnover rate & match the pace within the set guideline, maintain high compliance of shrinkage, identifying fast & slow moving items and ensure effective replenishment accordingly
- VM & Marketing :- Understand and maintain VM Standards of promotions/ offers/ display standards of store windows / seasonal or eventual display standards
- Customer Service & After sales management :- Lead and drive the team to ensure customers enjoy an unmatched quality along with a world class retail customer service experience to ensure building a long term relationship with multi-cultural nationality customers and customer retention .
- People Management: - Exhibit all core competencies of the Optical Company for effective team building & motivation with clear leadership abilities (Competency framework attached). Should be a role model matching Magrabi core values ( Attached core values of Magrabi)
- World class floor management :- Inventory replenishments / Store ambiance, retail etiquettes, Administration management / SOPs management
Benefits for the employee:
- Opportunity to live and work in Dubai!
- Competitive Salaries of up to £80,000
- Remuneration & Perks: AED 12,000 to AED 18,000 a month (£2,000 - £4,000) depends on the candidature and the store revenue where the candidate may be allocated
- Unlimited Progression within one of the Largest Optical Companies
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- Flights Paid For
Mandatory Requirements: -
- Incumbent hales from Italy/ France, Germany/ UK/ Europe / Canada
- Proven track record of managing sales turnover of Minimum 1 Million US Dollars / UK Sterling
- Languages : High command over English is a must, French, Italian is a Plus, Russian & Arabic preferred
- Should be from Optical industry preferably from high end retail chain such as
- Age: between 30 – 40
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our senior consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!