**Optometrist Required - Independent set-up - Available progression into Pediatrics**
Seeking a Confident and Energetic Optometrist!
We have an opportunity for an approachable, and friendly, Optometrist in the scenic city of Dundee.
This practice is very well-equipped and has a well-established and long-standing support team – DO’s, OA’s that carry out the pre-screens for you and offer help throughout the clinics.
Management is great- in particular, they understand that life exists outside work, so they offer flexibility in work days. The store is very customer-focused orientated, not conversion rates! So, if you are looking for something very bespoke as well as a pleasant working environment, this will be a good opportunity for you.
- Competitive Salaries of around £58,000 (DoE)
- Bonus of up to £500 per month
- Approachable management - good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- Dispensing Optometrist is available in-store
- Top end equipment
- Flexibility with rota
- 20/25 minute testing times with pre-screen, and visual fields, done by support staff
- GOC fees paid
- 33 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Career progression into management and pediatrics available
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Jorge Sobral on 0207 199 8641 OR Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.