Optical Customer Service Advisor
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Birmingham within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
You will work as part of the Customer Services Team resolving any questions and queries via telephone, email or any other appropriate means making sure the customer is left satisfied. You will be interacting with internal colleagues, making sure all complaints and customer issues are resolved essentially making sure you build long term business relationships.
Mains Tasks will be;
- To resolve all returns queries in a timely, accurate and consistent manner by ensuring that glasses are analysed accurately and data from company MI systems is used to give the correct information and outcome.
- To ensure that departmental KPI's are met on a daily/monthly basis.
- To provide technical information regarding frames and lenses to Opticians
- When applicable, to supply advice on the dispensing of glasses in order to resolve queries from practices
- To build a rapport with key clients
- To deal with inbound calls/queries in a polite and efficient manor - ensuring the customer is left satisfied.
- To fully interact with the supply chain across the relevant sites
- To support the coaching and monitoring process within the returns team and to ensure that calls made to store comply with all the relevant criteria making a 'perfect call'
You MUST have an excellent knowledge of the Optical industry, ideally working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and enjoy building good working relationships with clients.
Organisation and attention to detail are also key qualities the client is looking for, as administration tasks are also involved.
The role is to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays and 1 in 6/7 Sundays required. (Day off during the week in lieu)
The salary on offer is between £17,000 to £18,000 plus bonus and various company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.
Apply for Optical Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Optical Management Manufacturing £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Optical Assistant Manufacturing £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Optical Technician Manufacturing £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Administrative Manufacturing £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Dispensing Assistant Manufacturing £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Birmingham