Manager - Dream team - Swanley
What is your perfect day at work?
For me, someone who has had 4 years of in-store experience, it begins with a nice breakfast whilst having a natter with my colleagues in a cosy staff room. This is all before a well-planned day commences.
As the day unfolds, the biggest joy comes from interacting with a diverse patient base, and providing them with the best patients care and products available. The easiest way to provide a great service is by having support from team mates. Having a great relationship within the team is something that is vital - carrying out seamless handovers is the lifeblood of a great patient journey.
The day comes to an end. The last patient leaves happy and everyone gets to leave on time and be free to enjoy their evenings.
How does this compare to your day?
Does this seem far-fetched to you? It doesn't to me.
I'm currently working on behalf of a client that is keen to maintain, and elevate, team morale. Management at this practice believes that if they look after their staff, they will look after their business.
Where is this great opportunity?
This opportunity is based in Swanley, just South East of London. It's a really great location to commute to as it's only a 40 min journey from Central London.
The opportunity looks great, but what’s the package?
The working day is just as important as what they can do for you:
- Salaries of up to £34,000
- Competitive Pension
- Excellent career development and prospects
- Generous holiday allowance
How do I find out more information?
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact Jorge on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 199 8641 to arrange a free career consultation.
- Previous management experience is highly desirable
- Team and self-motivated
- Drive to improve an already great store!
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
More searches like this
- Dispensing Optician Multiple Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Optical Management Multiple Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Optical Assistant Multiple Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Optical Locum Multiple Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Dispensing Assistant Multiple Practice £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)