Optometrist at Richard Haynes and Eyecare Excellence (Relocation Package Available)
Recognised as THE NUMBER 1 company to work for by The Sunday Times, we know how to look after our most valuable asset, our people! Not only do we have a fantastic practice for you to perform at the highest level, with an industry leading remuneration package, this is the type of opportunity which rarely becomes available.
We are looking for an Optometrist to join our talented teams within our long established practices; Richard Haynes Opticians located in Barrow-in-Furness and Eyecare Excellence located in Ulverston
At Richard Haynes Opticians and Eyecare Excellence, we have an enviable reputation built over 30 years of providing the local communities with exceptional eyecare. As independent practices, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers.
Located within close proximity to The Lake District an ideal location for a candidate seeking the perfect work/life balance.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional eye test services
- Willing to be involved in Enhanced Services via the Better Care Together Scheme
- To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
- To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
All of our team members enjoy a whole range of fantastic privileges including; an employee health plan, access to our business discounts platform, an exciting calendar of events and a competitive bonus scheme amongst others.
We’ll also fill you in on our FISH philosophy, the secret ingredient that resulted in us achieving the Number one spot on the coveted list - Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Sound intriguing? You’ll have to apply to find out more!
- A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
- Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
- Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
- To have friendly and personable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you.