OPTOMETRIST | NORFOLK | £50-£65K | PRESTIGIOUS INDEPENDENT
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Optometrist for their prestigious Independent in Norfolk and Suffolk areas.
We are recruiting for ambitious full and part time Optometrists to join our professional teams across Norfolk and Suffolk. In this role you will work as part of a team of optical professionals that strive to ensure every customer receives exceptional service.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of our growing company.
- As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
- Working hours 8:45am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Testing times 30-45 minutes.
- Paperless patient management system and latest technology.
- Most practices have 2 consulting rooms, a Practice Manager and a team of Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
- Highly competitive negotiable salary and a fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, individual incentive scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 45 minutes testing time when using the OCT scanner, enabling exceptional high quality patient care.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques, such as OCT scan and fundus photography.
- Clinical specialist services including: dry eye clinic, contact lens clinic, colorimetry, glaucoma and post cataract referrals.
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company.
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere.
Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below
Office Numbers: Tel:020-8172-0449 / 020-8172-0474 Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | NORFOLK | £50-£65K | PRESTIGIOUS INDEPENDENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly