This is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist at a multi-award-winning store! These awards include locally for the Highest Level of Customer Service, as well as Lab of the Year four years running and more! With this being a Dispensing Centre of excellence and a WOPEC accredited assessment centre, be confident that this store is a superb place to work that will give you enormous satisfaction and offer tremendous development opportunities. Benefit also from getting involved with the LOC and enhanced Optical Services dealing with more cases such as dry eye clinics and glaucoma; there is never a dull moment here as an Optometrist! Newly Qualified candidates welcomed or perhaps you are ready to start supervising pre-reg Optometrists? If so, get in touch now!
- £35,000 - £70,000 OTE £74,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Professional fees paid + Healthcare/Medical + £5000 Golden handshake + CET
- Reading (Commutable from London within 45 minutes)
- Multi-award-winning store
- Large, spacious and ultra-modern practice which has an OCT & upcoming Vision X system
- Support and development for your career as an Optometrist
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Flexibility when it comes to weekend work and testing times
- Benefits both commercially driven Optometrists or clinically driven Optometrists - it's not all about conversion targets!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Average of 17 tests per day
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Golden Handshake
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT and Vision X
Think you're the Optometrist for the job? For further details please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!