Optometrist - Bristol
For our fast growing brand, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic optometrist in our successful store in Bristol. You will be responsible for providing the customer with the best level of eye care and will have a great mentor role towards the retail team. Our goal is not only to provide the customer with honest professional advice but with a memorable brand experience.
Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, great communication skills and is willing to go the extra mile to act as an ambassador for the brand to ensure the customer expectations are exceeded throughout the whole experience.
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests
- Detect abnormalities in the eye
- Adjust frames to the perfect fit
- Be the go-to person regarding optical knowledge for the retail staff.
- Promote customer loyalty by delivering the highest level of service.
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods.
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction.
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products.
- Have experience in adjusting frames to perfect fit
- Have the capability of training retail staff.
- Are a qualified Optometrist and registered with the General Optical Council
- Are customer friendly, service minded and have strong communication skills.
- Are fluent in English
We offer you
- A great opportunity to be a part of a young, vibrant and fast-growing company.
- A chance to develop yourself both professionally as well as personally.
- GOC & AOP fees paid
- A job as a part of a very ambitious retail team.
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection