Optometrist - Haverhill
Our business is growing at Specsavers in Haverhill so we are now looking for a passionate Optometrist to join our enthusiastic team.
The Optometrist that joins this superb store will work alongside their expert support team, providing a first-class experience to our patients. Our team will use the latest technology to pre-screen the patients and advise on the best products, so you’ll be able to focus on doing what you do best - conducting eye tests for our patients to the highest standard.
Our Haverhill practice has been a part of the town since 2004 and has established itself amongst the local community. The store itself has four consulting rooms and there are plans in place in the very new future for a complete refit of the store, including the installation of an OCT machine.
We understand that everyone is different and are keen to build a package to suit the right individual. That said, in return for your professional expertise and desire to grow with us, you can expect the following:
- A substantial salary package
- Full-time, part-time, and flexible working hours will be considered
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Genuine progression opportunities including JVP directorship pathway, and clinical development
- Bespoke benefits package to suit you
- GOC and College fees covered
For more information or to apply, please contact Jack Dorrian at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771886 or email email@example.com