Optometrist - Tunbridge Wells
Optometrist - David Clulow Opticians, Tunbridge Wells
Highly competitive salary + bonus up to 20% + company benefits
Relocation package available
Brand new store with cutting edge equipment
A heritage of Optical Excellence, we are always on the lookout for passionate and enthusiastic people. Whether you're an experienced or talented newly qualified, enhance your career here.
As an Optometrist you will work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to our customers through conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and aftercare. Offering our customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards, you will use your knowledge to effectively identify customer needs and recommend eyewear and eye care solutions accordingly. In addition, the Optometrist will act as an ambassador for David Clulow ensuring every customer is welcomed into the store and to ensure their expectations are exceeded throughout the customer experience.
An Optometrist at David Clulow can expect:
- 37.5 hours per week (Full Time)
- Part-time opportunities also available
- 20% bonus potential – paid quarterly and incentives
- Healthcare and life insurance
- Free eye tests
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and career development
- Buy/Sell holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental cover
An Optometrist at David Clulow will need to have:
- CET statutory requirement completed
- You must be a qualified Optometrist with a degree in Optometry and be a member of the General Optical Council
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
To apply for the role of Optometrist, please submit your CV.