**Clinical environment** **Friendly team** **Up to £80,000 package**
Seeking a confident and energetic Optometrist in Darlington
Are you a customer-focused Optometrist that is looking to leave the same repetitive routine and looking to take on a challenge that will reward YOU for YOUR hard work?
We have an opportunity that will take a confident and energetic Optometrist to the historic town of Darlington which has great travel connections with Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Durham.
My client will offer a very diverse working day- this is the company culture that they pride themselves on. They also pride themselves on putting the customer at the centre of every decision made. The candidate will receive support from all levels of management, in-house optometrist trainers, and other optical support staff.
The client has a robust framework in place which ensures that all optometrists can continue to progress and develop throughout their career. From its partnership with a top University which gives every optometrist the opportunity to gain a qualification in Independent Prescribing to opportunities to attend CET events and gain CET points, you’ll have access to unrivalled training opportunities that will take your skills to a different level.
- Competitive salaries – up to around £65,000
- Bonus – Potential earnings of up to £15,000
- Unique career pathway as a refractive provider
- State of the art technology (Johnson and Johnson & Zeiss)
- Unrivalled personal and professional development opportunities
- Exciting training, such as the Independent Prescribing course at Glasgow Caledonian University and CET courses
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
- Flexible working patterns for a great work/life balance
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Jorge Sobral on 0207 199 8641 OR Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for **Clinical environment** **Friendly team** **Up to £80,000 package**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly