Dispensing Optician Job, Norfolk
Exciting Dispensing Optician role available with family independent offering a competitive package, and career progression opportunities.
The position is based in a community leading independent in Norfolk, who offer dedicated and professional service and have a superb reputation in the area.
- Full-Time opportunity covering 2 practices within a close proximity
- No Sundays
- General working hours are 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Providing high level customer service and ensuring all customers have an exceptional experience when they visit the practice
- Understanding and listening to the customers, and making sure you are making a positive impression
- Working with an experienced team, providing development and support to them at all times
- Contact Lens work may be needed, this will involve fittings, and providing advice on care and use
- Ideally you are a qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered on the GOC
- Managerial experience within an Optical setting
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Well-presented, warm and welcoming individual with excellent rapport building skills
- Competitive Salary up to £25,000
- Very attractive bonus schemes including healthcare schemes + high street discounts
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Natasha on the Optical division on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Job, Norfolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly