Dispensing Manager Role, Norfolk
Exciting Dispensing Manager role available with family independent offering a competitive package. Fantastic opportunity for a Dispensing Optician.
The position is based in a community leading independent in Norfolk, who offer dedicated and professional service and have a superb reputation in the area.
- Full-Time opportunity covering 2 practices within a close proximity
- No Sundays
- General working hours are 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Providing high level customer service and ensuring all customers have an exceptional experience when they visit the practice
- Understanding and listening to the customers, and making sure you are making a positive impression
- Working with an experienced team, providing development and support to them at all times
- Contact Lens work may be needed, this will involve fittings, and providing advice on care and use
- Ideally you are a qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered on the GOC
- Managerial experience within an Optical setting
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Well-presented, warm and welcoming individual with excellent rapport building skills
- Competitive Salary up to £30,000
- Very attractive bonus schemes including healthcare schemes + high street discounts
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
What Happens Next?
If this is of interest, please contact Natasha on the Optical division on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs