Work with some of the industry's leading equipment including the OCT and Visionix which allows you to spend more time building a strong rapport with patients. Benefit from working within a store that is on the verge of achieving a "store of excellence" status, working closely with local GP surgeries to deliver the absolute best in Clinical Ophthalmic services, locally. This store is very much in tune with the community and is well respected amongst its patient base. This is a fantastic opportunity for both experienced and newly-qualified Optometrists!
- £45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + 33 days + Pension + Professional fees + Healthcare/Medical + CET
- Platinum Employer accreditations.
- 25 minute testing times with pre-screening done for you.
- MECS accredited.
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice and different cases.
- Centre of Excellence working with local GPs.
- Part or Full Time considered; flexibility over weekend work.
- Work with equipment such as an OCT and Visionix auto-refractor.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - Very good starting Salaries for Newly Qualified.
- Development to leadership accreditations.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Paid for accreditations.
- Work with OCT, Visionix and become MECS accredited.
- Opportunities to earn a bonus.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Woodbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly