If you are an enthusiastic, open minded Optometrist, motivated by providing a quality service, and willing to consider an interesting, exciting new challenge then we would love to hear from you! This client of ours is offering you a unique opportunity to maximise your potential through robust support and training. All equipment is of the highest specification and up-to-date as this client is always investing in top quality equipment for its staff members.
- £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus (Average £12,000 per year) + 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Pension + CET + GOC fees
- Well Supported role with real development opportunities.
- Flexibility; work 3, 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work.
- Longer testing times and time with the patient.
- Exciting and challenging role; not just refracting all day, every day.
- Be seen as a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just sight tests.
- 3 - 5 days considered.
- Opportunity to work 3 or 4 days a week and top up your week with locum work to give stability whilst maximising earning potential.
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community.
- Progress and develop your role.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension.
- Very generous bonus scheme.
- 5 weeks holiday time.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!