This is a wonderful opportunity for an Optometrist who wants a change from the normal high-volume sight tests and is open minded to consider an interesting, exciting new challenge, then get in touch now! This client of ours is offering an Optometrist a unique opportunity to maximise their potential through robust support and training. All equipment is modern and up-to-date as this client is always investing in top quality technology for its staff members.
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus (Average £12,000 per year) + 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + CET + GOC fees
- Well-supported role with fantastic opportunities to progress your career as an Optometrist
- Flexibility; work 3, 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work!
- Longer testing times and time with the patient
- Exciting and challenging role; not just refracting all day, every day
- Be a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just sight tests
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Opportunity to work 3 or 4 days a week
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly