Luxury Eyewear Store Manager - Soho
An emerging eyewear brand is in the process of opening a new flagship store in one of London's most prominent locations and we are recruiting for the Store Manager to join them in early 2019.
The brand has established itself as a provider of unique and timeless products, with designs ranging from the clean and refined through to the bold and dramatic.
The store itself will boast a fresh, gallery-like design completely tailored to its surroundings, enhancing the unique customer journey.
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager - Role
- Head-up a successful store launch and develop the business as time goes on
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear, fashion or luxury accessories industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Luxury Eyewear Store Manager - Salary
- Paying up to £36,000
- Free glasses
- A range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.