Optical Store Manager - Saffron Walden
We are currently looking for an Optical Store Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Saffron Walden, London. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic store which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
Within the position your overall aim will be to further develop and enhance the reputation of the store and grow the business.
Optical Store Manager - Role
- Completely modern store fitted with the latest technology
- Lead, direct and motivate the team of 10
- Deal with any customer queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new members of staff
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
Optical Store Manager - Requirements
- Previous experience in leadership positions with a strong desire to succeed and lead a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Optical Store Manager - Salary
- Basic salary between up to £40,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Store Manager - Saffron Walden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly