Dispensing Optician Job, Oxfordshire
Prospect health are pleased to announce a unique and exciting Dispensing Optician Opportunity available within a well-established, fashion focused independent company. The role is based in Oxfordshire and the role can be tailored to working between the stores nearest to you.
Our client is looking recruit an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated Dispensing Optician to join their growing, professional team. In return, you can expect a rewarding role where you can expand your skills and develop within a fantastic, state of the art practice which prides itself on being unique in the way that it works by offering a client experience which focusses on providing excellence in eye ware and a first class service.
- Recently refurbished practice, with a bespoke, contemporary feel and state of the art equipment providing an exceptional working environment.
- Well established and respected in the community with a loyal patient base.
- High end dispensing, working with the highest quality products and bespoke, designer frames sourced meticulously from throughout Europe.
- You will be working alongside the owner of the business within a close knit and professional practice team who encourage the sharing of ideas and value input when discussing the development of the business.
- No late night or Sunday hours, providing the successful applicant an excellent work life balance.
- Competitive salary 25-30k and benefits package on offer.
- Well established & respected, Independent practice
- State of the art equipment and facilities working with quality, niche products.
- A competitive remuneration scheme
- Excellent development opportunities available within the role
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- You should have flair, enthusiasm and a passion for Optics and fashion.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850415 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm