Independent Optometrist Role - Nottingham
Are you looking for a practice where everyone is respected, valued, and the business owners pride themselves in providing the highest level of personal care to each patient?
Prospect Health are working on behalf of a well-established, family run independent firm who have two practices just outside Nottingham and are now looking to take on an experienced, enthusiastic Optometrist who is clinically excellent and is interested in helping to grow and develop an already thriving business and team.
- Two family run independent practices based within 10 miles of each other
- Well established, smart practices which have kept a traditional feel and serve a wide variety of patients in the community
- Practices which have recently invested in brand new test room equipment, creating a lovely working environment
- Test times of 30 mins
- Working as a key member of a small team including qualified Dispensing Opticians, experienced Optical Assistants and the business directors.
- Full or part time position, minimum of 3 days a week, with no Sunday or late night hours and only a half day on Saturday.
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £55,000
- No Sunday or Saturday afternoon working
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside the practice owners having a real say in the development of the business
- Opportunity to take a lead role and be heavily involved in the clinical development of the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- You must be comfortable working as the sole Optometrist in practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs