Optometrist Role, Gloucestershire
Community focussed, well established independent group seeking full time Optometrist, highly lucrative package and only half day Saturday
- Small group of family opticians based across Gloucestershire
- You will be based in one location working alongside an experienced team consisting of qualified dispensing and management staff.
- Smart practices which have been recently refurbished and refitted with modern test room equipment
- Test times of 25 minutes
- Easy location to commute too with parking available onsite
- Full time role 5 days a week, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 12.30pm Saturday
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic benefits including competitive bonus structure and payment of professional fees.
- No Sunday or late night working, with only a half day on a Saturday
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside a fantastic management team having a real say in the development of the business
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills either clinically and gain extra accreditations
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Ideally looking for an experienced candidate with over 3 years post qualification experience, who will be comfortable working as a sole tester.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs.