Optical Consultant Job, Suffolk
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's largest and most successful community optical organisations. This employer truly has your best interests at heart and can genuinely offer some of the best training and development available and they have been voted in the Top 25 Best Companies to Work For in the UK.
Our client is looking for a high-achieving individual to succeed as an Optical Consultant in one of its many UK stores. Working with one of the biggest and best you can strive to be the best there is having the opportunity to achieve and develop. You will also inspire your colleagues to give the best customer service possible!
Location - Suffolk
- A very enthusiastic team of professionals who take pride and satisfaction in Optical practicing the way they were trained
- You will be using modern methods and equipment to ensure that you work at your very best.
- Superb remuneration package available
- Strong mentorship provided
- Support to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
- Our client is without doubt one of the sector's most honest and generous when it comes to putting together an excellent package of salary and rewards in return for their hard work.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Optics required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Natasha from the Optical Division on 01423 850419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs