F/T Optometrist Position, Stockton-on-Tees
Prospect Health's Optometry sector is currently working with a well-known retail chain that provides market leading eye care services.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others.
County Durham, Stockton-on-Tees
- All of the key decisions made by the directors and their team at a local level
- If someone has a good idea it can be implemented quickly
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, call our Optical Division on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for F/T Optometrist Position, Stockton-on-Tees
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly