Fantastic Independent, Dispensing Optician Opportunity in Oxted
The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious, passionate Dispensing Optician to join a highly regarded practice in Oxted, London. Newly qualified Dispensing Opticians will also be considered.
Within this position you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently-owned business that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop if required.
You will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience, guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Closed Bank Holidays and Sundays
Location - Oxted, London
- CET events provide in and out of our hours
- Regular one to one with your line manager
- Quarterly appraisals with your line manager
- Annual pay reviews
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
Key Skills and Qualifications
- DO qualification is a must
- Experience dealing with high end product
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy managing an engaging team environment
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs