Specialist Independent, Practice Manager Opportunity in Oxted
Fantastic full time Practice Manager Role with an established practice which is part of a growing dynamic company, offering excellent long-term career prospects and personal development. The company is highly innovative, offering exceptional high-quality services to their established patient base.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work as Practice Manager in a high end, customer focussed practice. There are fantastic progression opportunities for the future and this is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Full Time 5 days per week Monday - Saturday
- Current opening hours - 9.00am - 5.30pm.
- Except Saturday - 9.00am - 3.30pm
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Using paperless patient system and state of art equipment
- My client is always looking to improve things for the team, patients and everyone involved in the business.
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service.
- Passion for doing the best for every patient.
- Willing to learn and develop
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org