Optometrist - Ringwood, Hampshire
Optometrist - Ringwood, Hampshire Role summary
With an upcoming expansion due to take place in September 2018, we are looking for an Optometrist to join our team in Specsavers Ringwood, Hampshire.
Within this practice, you will experience all the benefits of working within an independent practice whilst having all the support and progression offered by a global brand.
The store is due to expand from 3 consulting rooms to 4 in September 2018 and will be getting OCT in practice in 2018. We have a solid support team in place so you will be working alongside a successful team of Optometrists, Contact Lens Optician and Dispensing Opticians.
On top of this fantastic support base, we are offering:
- Fantastic remuneration packages on offer based on experience
- Lucrative performance related bonus of up to £10,000 per annum
- Relocation & welcome packages available up to £10,000
- Range of additional benefits on offer chosen to suit your lifestyle
- Generous annual holiday entitlement
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Flexible working hours, e.g. part time, full time including full time hours within 4 days with 3 days off per week
- 5 days per year paid leave to attend CET events
For more information or to apply, please contact Charlotte Behennah at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771899 or email@example.com