Internal Sales Manager - West Midlands
Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Manager for a world leader in eyewear products. The Internal Sales Manager will be based in the West Midlands Head-Office, managing business relationships with the independent customer base, UK and overseas. Due to continued growth, this newly created role will support the company's business-2-business strategy to expand in-house and global license brands across a varying portfolio of existing customers and new business development.
The successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated the ability manage and grow existing accounts as well as being responsible for bringing new business into the company, tracking and documenting all relevant data and information pertinent to the role, whilst reporting directly into senior management. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is proactive a positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment.
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for growing existing customers and developing new accounts UK & International.
- Develop value-based relationships with customers at multiple contact points
- Prospecting UK and International markets for new leads and opportunities within the Independent channel
- Quarterly call cycles on all existing and new customers through data analysis and structured planning
- Coordinate hand over of all new accounts to Area Managers when appropriate
- Prospecting in smaller countries with the intention of trading direct
- Market research and selection to expand international database
- Creating opportunities prior to trade shows-current and prospect accounts
- Regularly supporting/communicating with distributors/smaller overseas accounts
You will have a strong background in internal telesales and a proven track record of meeting sales targets and effective account management. The successful candidate will need to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to display strong new business lead generation of quality opportunities.
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary, performance related bonus scheme & excellent working condition, plus a range of other additional benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on