New exclusive family run independent hear care team seek quality minded Audiologist to join their established team in Romford…
- Opportunity to work either Full or Part-Time with flexibility with regards to working schedules enabling a fantastic work-life balance that can be tailored to your needs
- Test times fully flexible to suit patient needs - our client expects all services are well tailored to suit individual patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high end diverse product range
- The role is covering 2 different branches in the Essex region with a well established patient base
- Our client is looking for an experienced high calibre Audiologist with great people and rapport building skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both the NHS and Private to balance commercial ability with a clinical approach
- Wax removals will be offered as part of this position so the successful applicants must be comfortable in offering this service or willing to be trained
- Build lasting relationships in two successful branches with full clinical freedom
- Gain practical experience in varied clinical services including tinnitus, wax removals and balance testing
- Competitive basic salary with OTE of £50,000+ car allowance
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 8134529.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs