OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | HEMEL HEMPSTEAD | £16K - £24K | FULL TIME
Match2Match Recruitment is currently looking for an Optical Assistant for an independent practice in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client is a family run, independent practice that has been established for over 50 years. They have a reputation in the local community for providing the best patient care. They also work closely with locals hospitals, GPs and eye clinics.
- Must be eligible for working in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as a good team player
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
Job Benefits & Rewards:
- 20 days holidays plus bank holiday pro rata
- Latest equipment
- Friendly and supportive team
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
Please call us for more information about your next career move:
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | HEMEL HEMPSTEAD | £16K - £24K | FULL TIME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly