Team Lead - Bluewater
Vivid Optical are working with a major group of opticians who have already shown enormous growth in 2018 with their acquisition of a supermarket. They have displayed their efficiency and productivity in how quickly stores have been updated and are the hot topic in optics
They’re strong on developing all of their team, so this is an ideal first step into a bigger management role. With responsibilities for helping drive the service, sales and success of the store, ideally, you’ll have some supervisory or team leading experience – but you’ll also be looking for training and support for your own ambitions. It’s a role that’s sure to test and challenge you but will also provide huge variety and satisfaction.
In a nutshell this is about motivating and mentoring the team to create a memorable brand experience.
You can expect to be busy and to be customer facing, because they’re expecting you to lead by example. You’ll set the standards, and you’ll make sure the team is on your wavelength. That means sharing their work, supporting their development, challenging their decisions and always being there for them with guidance and advice. You’ll also be there for the management team, lending a hand in growing the business and success of the store.
- You need to have a charismatic personality with a passion for customer service and working with people
- Have empathy with your team and encourage regular feedback, both good and bad, but ensure timely responses and solutions are given
- The desire to understand and take an interest in what’s happening outside your own store with our competitors and other high street retailers
- Commercial awareness to help drive sales in store
- Have a flair for style and fashion with a passion for luxury brands
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Ideally some previous experience in a supervisory role in a retail/customer service environment
- If you thrive in a culture of teamwork and customer care, we’ll help you take your career to a whole new level.
More searches like this
- Optical Management Multiple Practice £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Greenhithe
- Optical Assistant Multiple Practice £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Greenhithe
- Optical Technician Multiple Practice £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Greenhithe
- Administrative Multiple Practice £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Greenhithe
- Sales & Marketing Multiple Practice £15,000 - £19,999 jobs in Greenhithe