Optical Assistant - Haywards Heath
1 day left
- Full Time
Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a well-established practice based in Haywards Heath, Sussex to recruit an experienced Optical Assistant.
A leading practice in Haywards Heath has a rare opportunity for an experienced Optical Assistant to join their wonderful practice.
The busy practice holds a fantastic reputation for its service and their willingness to help employees develop their careers whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Bustling patient focused 3 testing room practice
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
- Assist with training and problem solving
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Looking for someone to lead from the front
Optical Assistant - Package
- Flexible package offering a range of benefits.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Haywards Heath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly