Contact Lens Optician - Ripon - Advanced Opticians
We are currently looking for a Contact Lens Optician to join a state of the art practice based in Ripon, North Yorkshire.
The award winning practice is based in a high footfall area and holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of care and service. This position offers a huge amount of flexibility and the support of an excellent team.
Contact Lens Optician - Role
- Advanced testing rooms tailored to contact lens examinations
- Providing contact lens fittings inc. multifocal and complex fittings
- Aim to continue developing contact lens patient base
- Option to assist with dispensing too
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Assist with training and supervision of team
- Flexible working arrangements
Contact Lens Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Enjoy building relationships with patients
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Desire to make difference
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for a Contact Lens Optician to take the next step in their career. Within the role you will have access to the latest technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will be working in a high quality, close knit team with the aim to continue developing the reputation and clinical standards. The potential for career development is also extensive through a variety of channels - whether it is clinical or commercial.
Contact Lens Optician - Salary
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.