Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - Milton Keynes
An exclusive independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant. This is a modern and forward thinking practice, with an extremely loyal patient base, due to the excellent level of clinical and professional service they receive with each visit. The practice is technologically advanced with modern testing equipment such as an OCT and stocks a wide range of designer and bespoke frames and sunglasses.
- Meet and greet patients making a positive first impression
- Reception duties
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses to all levels including varifocal
- Pre-screening patients
- Take measurements and make any required adjustments
- Dealing with collections
- Deliver an amazing patient experience
- Working in a friendly team of 8 people
- 2 testing rooms
- Extremely modern with a boutique feel
- Access to the very best frames and lenses on the market including one of a kind, bespoke frames
- Working alongside very experienced and well respected optical professionals
- Has won awards within the industry
- Strong links to local hospitals
- Runs specialist advanced clinics
- Qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant
- Confident dealing with high value dispensing
- Well presented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exception customer service skills.
This is a full time role working five days a week including a Saturday and the salary will be between £16,000 to £22,000 plus bonus for an OA and up to £30,000 for a qualified DO.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.